This position is responsible for and not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive recruitment plan
- Establishing and maintaining productive contact with an assigned caseload (approximately 125 new freshmen and 150 transfer students, from among the approximately 800 annual students)
- Counseling students on progress toward graduation and successful career and/or professional development
- Working with other unit staff on the coordination, development, and facilitation of initiatives targeting transfer students, including, but not limited to, workshops, transcript evaluations, new student registration and outreach, and recruiting events
- Updating and maintaining accurate, detailed, current, complete, relevant content for the University’s degree audit program, transfer services website, the School of Criminal Justice website and social media outlets, and all other School promotional materials
- The incumbent is expected to assist with office events, including, but not limited to, commencement activities, major/minor fairs, as well as other events and duties as needed.