Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- In consultation with the Executive Director, oversees the development of budget forecasts and integration of all funding sources into a comprehensive annual Center wide-wide budget.
- Consults, coordinates, meets and collaborates with faculty and senior staff members to advance the Center’s strategic priorities.
- Provides leadership and oversight for the Center’s administrative and financial functions to support the Center’s program operations and initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with Federal requirements for the University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities.
- Identifies potential funding opportunities and assists in the development of proposals to support program expansion in line with the Center’s strategic priorities.
- Directs quality improvement of administrative and financial operations to enable faculty and staff to fulfill the Center’s mandates and sponsored program requirements, comply with all applicable policies and procedures and respond to new program and funding opportunities.