Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Provides clinical assessment, treatment and case management for individuals with addiction problems.
- Provides individual, group and family therapy as clinically needed to assigned consumers.
- Assumes overall case management for assigned consumers, including coordination of treatment and liaison with community agencies.
- Maintains appropriate records in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the field by attending meetings training events and educational workshops and seminars.
- Maintains and applies knowledge trends and developments in conjunction with the specialized treatment requirements for each grant funded contract.