School of Architecture’s Housing and Community Regeneration Initiative program manager will help advance the Initiative’s mission of providing assistance to municipalities and nonprofit organizations as they reimagine the built environment.
Why this position
- Lead the production of the final charrette reports in coordination with the Initiative’s director.
- Participate as a member of the design team and engage with all aspects of the charrette process: managing charrette team logistics, touring the project site, meeting with clients and local stakeholders, participating in the design process, and lead support the production of the presentation materials.
- Support research agenda of the Initiative through production of graphic imagery and development of written content.
- Work with municipal and non-profit partners to identify project needs, participate in community engagement outreach, lead the production of analysis diagrams and ArchGIS base maps (with the support of the Charrette Lab students and student interns), and lead the coordination of charrette logistics.
- New business development: Work with the Initiative’s director to build relationships with existing and future clients.
* This is a 3 year limited term position.