Among the key duties of the position are the following:
- Principally responsible for performing the technical services, investigations, and visual inspections.
- Maintains records for the University to assure that only sanctioned activities are carried out and that those activities are performed:
- In accordance with Federal, State & local requirements and University policies/procedures;
- Without adverse health effects on faculty, staff, students, visitors and community;
- In a manner that will protect the environment; and
- So that the University’s resources are conserved and future liability is limited.