The primary purpose of the Environmental Services Worker is to perform various tasks to maintain a clean, safe, sanitary, and attractive environment.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Performs proper cleaning to ensure the cleanliness of the assigned areas.
- Performs isolation cleaning procedures as instructed in order to prohibit the spread of infection.
- Performs hard floor care and various levels of carpet care.
- Renders moving services throughout the University.
- Performs daily collection, storage and disposal of various waste generated within the University.
- Performs functional set ups according to requests.
- Performs snow removal tasks.
- Operates University vehicles and vehicular equipment.