This position reports to the Assistant Director of Online Admissions/Data Control Manager and in collaboration with the Executive Director of Online Admissions for the process of matriculating students from inquiry to fully enrolled students and managing external communications.
This position performs duties related to application processing and data maintenance of all new applicant files by updating and maintaining records for prospective students in the CRM and Student Information System. This position will require high-volume data entry and the ongoing development and maintenance of a detailed tracking and correspondence system. The Data Control Technicians periodically generates reports to check files and/or database for data accuracy and completeness of files. The Online Data Control Technicians create and edit forms and documents as needed as well manage specific projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters information pertaining to prospective students into the CRM and Student Information System (Banner) with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Verifies student applications, official transcripts, and other official documents to complete the files for final decisions.
- Provide updates via email, phone, text, or chat about the University and admissions status, policies, and procedures to prospective students via email or the Zendesk Inquiry Ticketing system as requested.
- Assists students in completing forms as required.
- Performs routine clerical work as needed including preparing daily mail, typing forms and reports, copying, and filing documents, assembling materials, faxing information, etc.
- Answers emails, and telephone via Zendesk or other Communication systems; provides accurate information to callers and/or forwards calls to an appropriate staff person. Performs other online customer/public service duties as required.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as a computer, printer, typewriter, copier, fax machine, telephone, etc.
- Interacts and communicates with immediate supervisor, other department supervisors and employees, coworkers, students, prospective students, parents, faculty members, alumni, and the general public.
- Represents the University and its image with the utmost integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Maintains communications and relationship building with prospective students and internal offices during the enrollment process.
- Receives reviews, prepares, and/or submits a variety of documents such as weekly admissions reports, phone reports, schedules, applications, memos, correspondence, etc.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively with immediate supervisor, co-workers, other department heads and employees, faculty members, students, prospective students, parents, high school personnel, various school/community organizations, professional peers
- Performs other duties as assigned.