The Systems and Data Analyst will serve as an integral part of the Central State Global Department. The Central State Global Systems and Data Analyst will report directly to the Executive Director of Admissions and work closely with the Chief Online Learning and Enrollment Officer. Analyzes student recruitment and admissions data activity, as well as enrollment data to provide custom reports outlining critical information supporting university enrollment processes. Identifies opportunities for improvement in business strategies along with providing recommendations about types of data necessary to make such improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and updates Systems (Banner, Argos, etc.), and CRM to evaluate, assess and select prospective candidates, including application building, testing, evaluation, decision release, etc. Proactively recommends and implements new updates to current technologies, features, or plug-ins. Serves as an internal consultant for developing queries, reports, and best practices in reporting Admissions and Enrollment Management data systems.
- Performs statistical analysis of university data including recruitment activity, admissions information, and enrollment information to generate custom business reports to support enrollment campaigns.
- Creates data reports at the request of the University leadership team and Dean’s Office as needed.
- Creates data visualizations to illustrate patterns and trends with various university data and compare results across enrollment campaigns
- Creates models using statistical techniques for projecting enrollment funnel characteristics such as quantity, quality, and yield for different inquiry or application groups
- Researches and responds to various ad hoc data requests from internal departments and committees, as well as university leadership; provides recommendations based on appropriate analysis
- Compiles and disseminates information from both internal and external data sources and determines factors affecting university enrollment
- Works collaboratively across university areas to support enrollment data initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned