Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Assists in establishing and maintaining a nationally competitive intercollegiate women’s soccer team in the Big Ten and the NCAA.
- Recruits high level academically and athletically skilled students to attend Rutgers and to participate on the women’s soccer team.
- Assists in organizing and conducting practices and competitions at a high level of efficiency and success.
- Assists in developing, teaching and instructing the student-athletes in the proper rules of play, conditioning, skills and techniques on the soccer field and in life-skills and leadership qualities off the field.
- Assists in fundraising and public relations events that support the objective of the program and allow for program enhancements.