The College of Business offers both undergraduate and graduate programs (MBA) which are supported by our highly qualified and dedicated faculty committed to our students’ success. The Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor Science in Business Administration includes concentrations in Agribusiness, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Management, Management Information System, and Marketing. The MBA program can be completed within one year (36 credits).
The College of Business, at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach graduate (MBA) and undergraduate courses. Minimum teaching load is for the research position is six credit hours per semester (or twelve credit hours per academic year). Courses are delivered face-to-face, online, or hybrid.
- Engage in research and scholarship publishable in quality peer-reviewed business journals.
- Maintain required office hours and provide academic advisement to assigned students.
- Participate in the development, review and improvement of curriculum.
- Participate in Departmental, College-wide, and University-wide committees and activities.
- Serve as faculty advisor for a student organization.
- Maintain currency in teaching discipline and professional memberships.
- Work collaboratively with other faculty on schedule development, marketing events, student and faculty recruitment, retention efforts, and other departmental or college-wide activities.
- Other duties as assigned.