The College of Business at Central State University is growing and currently has the need for a highly qualified assessment coordinator. All the undergraduate programs in the COB are ACBSP accredited. Plans include seeking accreditation for the newly initiated online MBA program which began during the 2021-2022 academic year.
The assessment coordinator provides professional planning, coordination. and development for the college’s assessment programs and initiatives, and supports the goals and objectives of the program-level accreditation. This coordinator continually monitors progress toward defined objectives by collecting and analyzing data and communicating with faculty, staff. and other constituents. Interfaces with college personnel, external accrediting bodies and other partners to ensure accurate information and submission of assessment data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and implements assessment and academic program review activities across the COB; continually monitors progress toward identified goals and objectives to support continual accreditation of the school/college.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data related to faculty qualifications, curriculum ACBSP standards, enrollment, and other academic activities for the purposes of accreditation, academic program reviews, self-studies, college-level decision-making, and other related activities.
- Serves as point-of-contact for internal and external constituencies as it relates lo assessment infom1ation: compiles reports and information for dissemination to internal and external stakeholders with the approval of the dean of the COB.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates methods for collecting and analyzing data; collaborates with technical personnel and/or directly manages technical platforms for collecting, maintaining, and reporting data.
- Provides professional guidance, consultation, and support to faculty staff, college administrators, and other related personnel as it pertains to the college’s assessments, collection of data, and other related activities.
- Interprets assessment findings: analyzes and compiles comprehensive statistical and narrative data; assists with the preparation of official assessment reports to summarize findings.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art equipment, pedagogy, technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the dean of the college.